- Maneuver above the city and discover Duluth from 1000 feet in the air on a sixty-mile helicopter tour that you won’t forget
- Capture the scenic views of the cascading waterfalls in the historic Jay Cooke State Park
- Check out impressive natural landmarks including Ely’s Peak, St. Louis River, and Spirit Mountain
- Soar over the popular Glensheen Mansion, before zipping by Moose Mountain and the Lester River at the conclusion of your flight
- Sixty-mile helicopter tour
Please dress appropriately for the weather if you are taking the doors off.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Duluth Aerial Tour by Helicopter
Soar over Duluth's impressive landmarks, enjoying Lake Superior to the max on a thrilling 15 mile helicopter tour. Instead of spending all day on a tour bus, embark on amazing helicopter tour that will cover all of the sights in a fraction of the time.