Soar above the clouds on an exhilarating 60-mile helicopter tour. Experience the rugged terrain of Jay Cook State Park and the Saint Louis River followed by the shipping docks, Aerial Lift Bridge, Park Point and of course Lake Superior's North Shore.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Maneuver above the city and discover Duluth from 1000 feet in the air on a sixty-mile helicopter tour that you won’t forget
- Capture the scenic views of the cascading waterfalls in the historic Jay Cooke State Park
- Check out impressive natural landmarks including Ely’s Peak, St. Louis River, and Spirit Mountain
- Soar over the popular Glensheen Mansion, before zipping by Moose Mountain and the Lester River at the conclusion of your flight
- Sixty-mile helicopter tour
Please dress appropriately for the weather if you are taking the doors off.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Jun 5, 2022
May 19, 2022
May 16, 2022
Apr 11, 2022
We paid for an hour flight and only was up for 40mn . Didn't see jay cook park at all either. So Didn't get what we paid for..
Nov 8, 2021
Nov 2, 2021
Oct 14, 2021
Oct 7, 2021
Sep 28, 2021
Sep 22, 2021
Meeting location:  4525 Airport Approach Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year