Driving Tour of Ulaanbaatar
Ride through Ulaanbaatar, the charming capital of Mongolia, on a guided driving tour. Cruise down hidden side streets, visit museums and temples, and see more of the city as you learn about Mongolia's unique history and culture.
What You Will Do
- Travel down history-filled streets that showcase the two different sides of the city: the yurt-occupied district and the more modern neighborhood
- Marvel at the architectural beauty dedicated to Mongolia's last kings and religious leaders with a tour of the King's Palace and a stunning temple
- Explore Genghis Khan Square, the beautiful Bogd Khan Palace Museum, the spiritual Choijin Lama Temple Museum and more
- Revel in Mongolia's natural beauty with a visit to the green pastures and rolling foothills of Bogd Khan Uul National Park
- Taste the hearty flavors that typify Mongolia's cuisine with lunch at a popular local restaurant
- Take gorgeous photos of Mongolia as you listen to interesting stories, humorous anecdotes and historical facts about Mongolia's capital city
- Small group driving tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Taxes, fuel surcharge and handling charges
- Entrance fees, environmental management charge, National Park fees
- Bottled water
Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Please provide your hotel address and information upon completion of booking and advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
No fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of the scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between three and six days in advance of scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within two days of scheduled departure.