- 20 Ratings
Drawing & Painting Studio Class in Los Angeles
Indulge your creativity with an art class that lets you choose your focus. Pick between painting or drawing, then learn essential skills and techniques to create your masterpiece.
What You Will Do
- Release your inner artist with a painting class in a studio in the heart of Koreatown with panoramic views of the city
- Indulge your creativity when you learn the basics of painting or drawing in a supportive environment
- Begin with a lesson in color theory, discussing color use in the light or shadows
- Enjoy lessons aimed at teaching you to draw from observation
- Cover contour and cross contour lines, proportion, perspective, and value
- Small-group art class
- Choice to focus on either drawing or painting
- All supplies, including graphite pencils, charcoal, pen and ink for drawing
Please note that there is one flight of stairs to walk up to get to the studio on the 14th floor. Please wear clothes that you don't mind getting dirty. You can sign up for one class or multiple. The student's schedule can be decided at the first class. Some students come once or twice a week on the same days. All classes are appropriate for either beginners or artists with some experience.
24 hour cancellation is all that is required to change days.
- 20 Ratings
Anne was very informative and fun.
The enviromental is very friendly and Ann is pacient and available to give instructions and take doubts.
Ann's a great teacher. I learned so much in just 2 hours.
The time just flew by! Great location, great atmosphere, I learned a lot in just two hours, comfortable, friendly and artsy environment. The studio is exactly what you would hope for, rooftop access with amazing views. Ann is friendly, helpful, encouraging and allows you the freedom to be independent as well. Everyone there is enjoying their own work. Ann bustles back and forth between students giving advice, tips, and tricks of the trade to give you what you need to execute your vision. She has all the tools so you just need to bring yourself. What a wonderful first class! Can't wait for more.
Wonderful class! Ann is talented and hosts a warm, welcoming class.
Great art instructor and super fun class!
In just the first class, I learned great techniques and tricks that I can't believe I never knew before. It is a nice and encouraging environment as well. I'm very excited for future classes.
These classes have been life changing for me. I have pretty strong ADD and these helped me focus for a sustained anoint of time. Something obe been struggling with for 36 years. Transformative classes. Ann was patient and knowledgeable. High ranks from me