Downtown Tucson Food Tour
Check out local architectural highlights and cultural hotspots on a guided tour of Tucson. Sample plenty of tasty cuisine from the area's best restaurants along the way.
What You Will Do
- Tour the ever-changing streets of downtown Tucson when you visit classic and cutting-edge restaurants
- Taste a range of creative foods, including house-made burrata, fried Brussels, tamales, and bourbon donuts
- Learn about the history, culture, and architecture that make Tucson so unique
- See for yourself why Tucson is the first city in the United States to be named a UNESCO World City of Gastronomy
- Guided 4-hour food tour
- Non-alcoholic beverages and all food samples
Please wear comfortable shoes and sunblock. This tour provides enough food for a good-sized lunch.
- 171 Ratings
Good variety of foods presented. Mike kept it fun and we learned some history of the area.