- Enjoy date night, make some friends, or bring your favorite people along on a pedal pub with the option to book by the seat!
- Stop by First Avenue, Target Center, Father Louis Hennepin Bridge, US Bank Stadium, Grain Belt Beer Sign, Stone Arch Bridge, Nicollet Mall to check out the buzzing local pub scene; we might also head to The Loon Cafe, 508 Bar, The Otter Saloon, Cowboy Jacks
- Travel through the heart of Downtown Minneapolis to many of the most popular and well-known bars
- Get some fresh air as you journey through the area’s bustling downtown center
- Take some time to relax; this tour is for groups that might not want to pedal as much
- Visit the area’s prime watering holes and get yourself a cold one on some of the ride’s fun stops
Featuring: First Avenue, Target Center, Father Louis Hennepin Bridge, US Bank Stadium, Grain Belt Beer Sign, Stone Arch Bridge, Nicollet Mall
Potential Stops: The Loon Cafe, 508 Bar, The Otter Saloon, Cowboy Jacks
- Guided 2-hour pedal pub tour
- Pedal Pub bike with room for 8-15 riders
- Fun and engaging Pedal Pub guide
- Cooler, ice, cups, and ponchos
- Speaker system
- Pony keg tap system
- Pedaling and parking can be difficult in the busier parts of Downtown, especially during road construction or Twins games
- We’ll make 2-3 stops and journey on the pedal pub tour for 3-4 miles
- Participants must be 21+ with a valid ID
You will receive a full refund if you cancel one week prior to your scheduled route. No refunds are offered if you cancel less than a week before your tour. (However, if we are able to fill your spot with another group, we will offer a refund – the sooner we know, more likely we will be able to fill your spot.) Day of cancellations and no-shows will be charged in full.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Nordeast Minneapolis Pedal Pub Tour for Group
Home to the greatest dive bars in the Twin Cities, the bustling Nordeast is a place you won't forget! Explore all it has to offer aboard a pedal pub tour with seats for 8-15 of your best friends and experience the Minneapolis bar scene on this sweet route.