Step into the past, tracing the sometimes dangerous and even crazy steps moonshine makers took to illegally produce & transport this liquor during the Prohibition era. Learn how moonshine was crafted then and today while tasting several spirits.
Duration:  1hr - 1hr 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Embark on a Prohibition-themed tour in Louisville, led by a knowledgeable professional
- Allow the early 1920’s to come back to life not just through stories, but with items and photos that transport you back to that time
- Explore one of the newest distilleries in Louisville, trying its three award-winning spirits
- Sample the distillery’s famed “NULU,” a complex but smooth spirit that began its journey in Jalisco, Mexico
- About a 1-hour tour, which includes history on bootleggers, moonshiners, NASCAR and a basic history of prohibition
- A tasting of 5 handcrafted spirits, including our award-winning vodka, gin, rum, Reposado Blue Agave Spirit (tequila) and Anjeo Agave Spirit
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your tour is scheduled to begin
- All tasting participants must be at least 21 years old with a valid ID
- Tours are open to all ages, but any participants who cannot produce state or federal identification showing that they are 21 years of age (i.e. children/teens), will be seated at a table near the tasting bar and served non-alchoholic beverages
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance
Oct 21, 2020
Because after being told how easy it was to cancel or reschedule, I tried both and was still charged as if I attended the event. Very bad communications.
Sep 14, 2020
The tour was super interesting and our guide was very knowledgeable. It was a lot of fun!
Sep 9, 2020
Tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable
Meeting location:  436 Baxter Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year