See Houston from the ground up—and even down below. Listen along as your guide regales you with tales of the city as you pass through the downtown tunnel system, ride the connector like a local, and do a little shopping in this classic city.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Sit down for a sampling of Houston’s local flavors at a tasty restaurant that adds a panoramic view to the feast
- Check out Main Street Square, which is scenically located between two light rail stations and offers refreshing water shows from the central fountain
- Travel like a local when you hop on the Greenlink Connector to zip through the city
- Do a little shopping when you stop off at the Commerce Towers after having heard the hidden history of the city from your guide
- English-speaking guide
- Ride on free Greenlink Connector
- Guided tour
Valet parking at The Rice, 909 Texas Avenue: $10 + gratuity. Do not part at the street meters. If you are staying in a downtown hotel, it usually can provide drop-off and pick-up services to the start and end points of the tour.
Meeting location:  909 Texas Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year