- Sit down for a sampling of Houston’s local flavors at a tasty restaurant that adds a panoramic view to the feast
- Check out Main Street Square, which is scenically located between two light rail stations and offers refreshing water shows from the central fountain
- Travel like a local when you hop on the Greenlink Connector to zip through the city
- Do a little shopping when you stop off at the Commerce Towers after having heard the hidden history of the city from your guide
- English-speaking guide
- Ride on free Greenlink Connector
- Guided tour
Valet parking at The Rice, 909 Texas Avenue: $10 + gratuity. Do not part at the street meters. If you are staying in a downtown hotel, it usually can provide drop-off and pick-up services to the start and end points of the tour.