- 8 Ratings
Downtown Hong Kong Guided Food Tour
Sample the flavors of Hong Kong on a guided culinary tour that offers a local look at the city. Follow a Hong Kong native to the best eateries around as you fill up on exotic treats.
What You Will Do
- Take your palate on a flavor-filled tour of Hong Kong's tastiest restaurants to try all sorts of local delights
- Sample a dim sum breakfast at a traditional teahouse: Go beyond shrimp dumplings and barbecue buns
- Soak up the sights and smells of Graham Street Market, an outdoor marketplace with over 170 years of history
- Slurp some serious won ton noodles at a hole-in-the-wall restaurant beloved by locals
- Learn about Chinese tea culture and how to brew the perfect cup at home with the help of professional tea sommeliers
- Wrap up your culinary journey with a well-deserved craft beer and funky Chinese desserts
- Guided food tour
- All food tastings on the tour
- Chinese temple visit and mini tea ceremony workshop
- Personalized list of recommendations
Please wear comfortable shoes and come with an empty stomach. People with dietary restrictions should book a private tour for full accommodation.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least five days in advance.
- 8 Ratings
Joyce was both helpful and very informative. This tour was a great start to our stay in Hong Kong.
Central Food Crawl was a wonderful cultural learning experience. They were able to accommodate my dietary restrictions (no pork or beef). The diner and dim sum restaurant that we went to would have been very difficult to order from on our own, and then we would have missed out on tasty noodles, dumplings, steamed buns and more. I could have stayed at the wet market for hours learning about all the unique fruits, vegetables and traditional Hong Kong food items. Each mangosteen fruit that they helped me select was perfectly ripe and delicious. The traditional snacks that they introduced us to are so tasty - the mother of all Rice Krispy Treats. The extensive tea tasting that concluded the tour was amazing and transformed my perspective on what a cup of tea can be. The tour guides were great company and gracious hosts.
We would like to have seen a wider range of food and heard more about the culture of Chinese food. It might help to have a narrative about the history or architecture of where we are, the type of restaurants available and the food usually eaten. We enjoyed visiting the tea house and the beer shop. Thank you for helping me find the tea I was looking for.