- Uncover the rich history of Fort Worth and its Native American Territory as you explore your surroundings with a knowledgeable guide by your side
- Walk down the charming brick streets of Cowtown, experiencing the scenic area just like Butch Cassidy did in the notorious flick, Sundance Kid
- Check out the city’s impressive architecture, which dates from every era, plus see a well-known court house from Walker Texas Ranger
- Listen as your guide explains the Fort’s construction in 1848 and why the area is called Panther City
- 75-minute guided walking tour
The tour will not be provided on days when the temperature is over 100 degrees.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Cultural District Tour of Fort Worth
Spend two hours exploring Fort Worth’s Cultural District on a tour to three world-class museums. Meander around the Amon Carter Museum of American Art, the Kimbell, and the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth to see impressive collections of artworks by some of the most innovative artists around the world.
Duration:  1hr 30mins