Downtown Fort Worth Walking Tour
Follow in the steps of saints and sinners, cowboys and cattle barons, railroad workers and the earliest oil men on a tour of Forth Worth. Take a scenic walk through the downtown, exploring the city's rich architecture while learning about its impressive past.
What You Will Do
- Uncover the rich history of Fort Worth and its Native American Territory as you explore your surroundings with a knowledgeable guide by your side
- Walk down the charming brick streets of Cowtown, experiencing the scenic area just like Butch Cassidy did in the notorious flick, Sundance Kid
- Check out the city's impressive architecture, which dates from every era, plus see a well-known court house from Walker Texas Ranger
- Listen as your guide explains the Fort's construction in 1848 and why the area is called Panther City
- 75-minute guided walking tour
The tour will not be provided on days when the temperature is over 100 degrees.
- 9 Ratings
Great guide. Nice tour and interesting program.