Head out on a guided food tour through Houston's best restaurants. Eat your way through downtown as you learn all about the history that the city has to offer.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided food adventure through downtown Houston, uncovering the area’s rich heritage and cuisine
- Check out plenty of landmarks and attractions along the way, such as Market Square Park and Main Street
- Try a large selection of global cuisine, including Spanish tapas with a Tex-Mex twist and American-style flatbreads
- Hear stories of the area’s rich history and diverse culture, learning how it all plays a role in the food you’re eating
- Guided food tour
- If you are bringing children below the age of 7 and they will not be eating the dishes, you do not need to purchase tickets for them. However, please do let us know if you will be attending with an infant or young child when you purchase tickets.
Oct 29, 2019
Great history, amazing food, and Lisa gave us all the haunted building's sites located downtown, perfect for October.
Sep 2, 2019
Great food. Interesting facts about buildings. Tour guide was great.
May 1, 2019
Debra was knowledgeable friendly and engaging. Nice combo of food tastings (varied and all delicious) and Houston history. We had a small group and clicked with them which added to the overall enjoyment. And Debra sent Photo memories of the afternoon. Can we have a list of restaurants from the tour? Would definitely take another Houston Food Tour
Meeting location:  220 Main St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year