Get the best of both worlds with a beer-filled biking tour of East side downtown Austin. Pedal your way past local landmarks as you stop to try a few cold ones at three different breweries.
What You Will Do
- Bike your way through Austin to discover the thriving local beer scene and to have some fun
- Explore unique neighborhoods on the Eastside, to experience more of what Austin's about
- Visit three breweries for three refreshing craft flights and for an inside look at what goes into the diverse flavors you're trying
- See some of Austin's most iconic sights, including The Texas State Cemetery, City Capital, and other historical landmarks
- Three-hour guided bike tour
- Three beer flights
- Bottled water
- Bicycles and helmet
- Tasting glass
Austin can be very hot, so please pay attention to your hydration. Must be 21 or older.
If a tour is cancelled with at least one weeks notice, a 100% refund can be issued to the guest. If it is cancelled under one week but more than 48 hours, we can offer a 50%. If the tour is cancelled with less than 48 hours until the tour, no refund will be issued. A tour can be rescheduled for a 25$ fee if done so more than 48 hours. If you want to reschedule the tour with less than 48 hours to go before the tour, it can be done so for 50$.
- 229 Ratings
We had a great time.
We had such a great time! Trace was knowledgeable, funny and a great tour guide. We will definitely do it again when back in Austin!
Trace was an awesome guide and great to talk with! We really enjoyed seeing all of the street art across Austin that may have gone unnoticed by us and now has some background to it. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
We had a blast on the bike & Brew. Our guide was fun & very knowledgeable about the city. He gave us lots of suggestions on places to eat & have fun in town.