Uncover Downtown Austin by water, during a guided kayaking adventure. Learn of the city's history while checking out the local landmarks along the way.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on Austin’s Lady Bird Lake for a guided kayak tour, led by a professional
- Enjoy the chance to see plenty of local attractions, such as City Hall, Congress Avenue Bridge, Seaholm, and Barton Creek
- Hear stories about the city’s rich past, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Get hooked up with everything you need, including an easy-to-use kayak with paddle
- Guided tour
- Kayak and paddle
- No alcohol or glass containers
- Pets are allowed
Aug 26, 2019
The tour guide was great, full of knowledge and had an amazing time kayaking up and down lady bird lake. Highly recommend!
Aug 21, 2019
I really enjoyed this tour. It was a relaxing trip from Downtown Austin to Barton Springs. Guy our guide was very knowledgeable and communicated well with tour.
Aug 6, 2019
Guy was a super guide. Enjoyed the experience and will definitely come back again
Meeting location:  74 Trinity St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year