Douro Valley Wine Tasting & Lunch from Porto
Satisfy all your senses on a gourmet tour of the Douro Valley in Portugal. Taste regional dishes bursting with flavor and sip fine wines made just around the corner.
What You Will Do
- Spend the day discovering the best of Portugal on a guided tour where you eat and drink local products
- Enjoy the picturesque views of the Douro Valley as you head to a nearby winery and farm
- Sample local wines during a delicious tasting and chow down on a meal full of traditional Portuguese flavors
- Head out on the water with an optional cruise that lets you enjoy the views from your boat for an unforgettable experience
- Guided winery and farm excursion
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
Must be 18 or over to consume alcohol.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
- 113 Ratings
- Bruno Roy
1 hour late show for the driver, front tires bold which made the drive very dangerous, driver did no explanation of the day, didn't even tell us he was picking up 3 other persons, the driver was not a guide because only the person sitting in front could hear what he was saying ... Even the company did not answer my phone calls spending 10$ of long distance calls. If you need a picture of how the tires are I can send it to you.
- Sarah Hmouyi
The actual excursion and places visited was lovely,stunning views.. We felt quite nervous with the speed that was driven even down hill 130Km!having been in a very serious traffic accident ,that was someone else’s fault, resulting in two major back operations,you can understand our anxiety. The food in the restaurant was very good quality just a shame that we were squashed like sardines around the table.
This was a “must do”. Great organisation, great driver/guide, interesting places to visit, and of course amazing scenery and landscape. Thank you.