Explore the wine-growing region of Douro on a fun-filled tour with a professional guide leading the way. See the sights and sip the wines as you enjoy a day of fun in this scenic region.
Duration:  9hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend the day exploring a lush valley in Portugal where some of the country’s best wines are produced
- Gaze out over picturesque views of Douro’s charming valley landscapes as you visit a local winery and farm
- Sip on a variety of local wines during a delicious tasting where you discover the different grapes behind each flavor
- Learn about the wine-making process as you see the equipment used in creating the perfect pour
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance at Raposeira Cellars
- Wine tasting at a typical Douro farm
Must be 18 or older to have any alcoholic beverages.
Dec 31, 2019
Would have been better to make the boat tour after lunch as it was explained in the tour description, because there was so much fog so we did. Not See anything. Also the vinery tour was bad, we Just get three little glasses of port wine and did. Not See anything from production. Also there was only one company, in the Description there should have been three
Oct 19, 2019
Excellent day trip from Porto - lunch was great and our tour guide Bruno was awesome, he made the entire experience what it was.
Jan 1, 2019
We signed up for an English speaking guide, and our guide did not speak English well, and was hard to understand. He also said we could pay for extra things, like lunch and a bo as t ride with our credit card, then asked for cash when the tour ended. Although the tour covered spectacular sites, we driven as fast as possible through the country and hills and didnt have a chance to walk through a small town, or even stop for pictures or to enjoy the view. The lunch destination was nice and the food wonderful, but the service was terrible. Fortunately people in our group were from Portugal and were able to speak to the staff and get their attention. We had expected to learn more about the Douro Valley and the site we saw, even the wine we drank, but the language was too much of a barrier, so the day was basically a drive through the land with a couple wine and food stops and a boat ride.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year