Dolphin & Sea Lion Cruise For Two in San Diego
Take in the sights as you sail over the San Diego Bay on a private boating adventure. Design an itinerary that fits your needs and interests, then sail away to spot all sorts of marine wildlife.
What You Will Do
- Explore the waters of San Diego Bay on a relaxing cruise for two where an expert captain guides your way
- Keep your eyes open to spot active marine life, including dolphins and sea lions as they glide through the waves
- Spot historic ships and glimpse modern nuclear submarines as you sail through the bay
- Bask in the warm sunlight as you feel the wind at your back, carrying you over the white-capped waves
- Bring wine from home and your favorite snacks to complete this relaxing experience
- Guided cruise
- Please PRINT out your receipt, any coupon or gift certificate. This is your boarding pass !!!
- Please PRINT out the PDF attachment provided with this email for meeting place and parking info.
- We recommend dressing in layers. Shorts and a Tee Shirt during the day. Sweater and jeans for late afternoon.
- Life jackets are available for each person. No Children under 12 please.
- Snacks and water are complimentary, but alcoholic beverages are NOT. Please feel free to BYOB.
- No large Ice Chests - Please bring your food and drink in a small cooler, bag or backpack.
- No Red Wine PLEASE - Red wine stains when spilled - White wine does not.
- No Glassware on the boat. Please bring plastic wine glasses or cups. Wine, Champagne, and Beer bottles are ok.
- No Gum, Cake, or Candy on the Boat, as these tend to make a mess.
- No Black soled shoes, sandals, or heels of any type. Please wear light soled tennis shoes, sneakers or sandals only.
- Please take care of any bathroom needs before boarding the boat and leaving the dock. Yes, we have a bathroom on the boat.
- There is NO SMOKING - VAPING - CHEWING TOBACCO allowed onboard the boat.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take Bonine, Antivert, or Dramamine one hour prior to arriving.
- If for any reason you are running late, please give us a courtesy call BEFORE your scheduled boarding time.
Please dress in layers. No children under 12 please. No red wine, gum, cake, or candy on the boat. No black soled shoes, sandals, or heels of any type. No smoking.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 2 Ratings