- Cruise along the Estero Bay and Matanzas Pass on a 1.5 to 2 hour charter searching for dolphins, with an experienced captain that excels at spotting dolphins
- Watch in awe as wild Bottlenose dolphins feed, swim, and play in their natural habitat
- Enjoy other wildlife sightings along Ft. Myers Beach, including Bird Island and Bowditch Point, as well as a local fleet of shrimp boats
- With plenty of room on board, and a maximum of 6 passengers allowed, pack as many snacks and drinks as you’d like
- 2 hour guided dolphin cruise
Feel free to bring any snacks, drinks, or coolers that you wish. The maximum number of passengers is 6. Don’t forget sunscreen!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private Half Day Tour of Ft. Myers Beach
Embark on a private dolphin and wildlife excursion to a beautiful gulf barrier island on Estero Bay, only accessible by boat, off the shores of Ft. Myers Beach. Stop for shelling, swimming, and kayaking along the way for a perfect unstructured day on the water.
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs