Experience an extreme adventure exploring the tropical beauty of the Dominican Republic in just one day, with a mega truck excursion, a visit to the Damajagua Waterfall, thrilling ziplining, and horseback riding.
- Rumble through the jungle on a giant 6x6 Mega Tiger Truck and see a tropical plantation with native fruits, flowers, and spices!
- Travel to the Damajagua Waterfalls with your guide, who will give you a short safety briefing before you jump, swim and slide down natural waterslides
- Soar over a stunning forest with 100-year-old mahogany trees on a zipline adventure, then traverse the Dominican countryside on horseback, soaking in picturesque views of jungle, streams, rolling hills, and tropical fauna
- Recover your energy by tasting the best homemade Dominican lunch ever by our exclusive Dominican cook!
- Mega Truck Hotel Drop On/Off
- Damajagua Waterfall
- Horseback Riding
- Professional, Multilingual Guide
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- Bring a towel & swimsuit.
- Please note that this tour schedule is only suitable for guests staying overnight in hotels, and is not suitable for cruise ship excursions.
- Guide languages include: English, German, Spanish and French.
- Minimum age is 8 years and children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart conditions, or other severe medical conditions.
- The maximum weight for zip lining and horseback riding is 250 lbs.
- Zipline harnesses size up to the following measurements: waist - 47 inches; leg - 29 inches; chest - 39 Inches.
Full refund 24 hours in advance of the departure time.