Dominican Adventure: Zip Lining & Horseback Riding
Prepare for incredible views with this exclusive and exciting zip lining excursion and horseback ride through the lush Dominican countryside
Cancellation: 1 day learn more
- Zip line down 6 platforms, flying over an incredible Caribbean forest full of 100-year-old mahogany trees!
- Explore over 100 acres of stunning views on horseback, including jungle, streams, rolling hills and tropical fauna
- Get an adrenaline rush with an expert guide at your side through every step of the way
- Blue Truck Ride
- Zipline Hotel Drop On/Off
- Horseback Riding
- Multilingual Guide
- Dress code: Wear supportive, closed-toed shoes.
- Designed for hotel guests on overnight stays, excluding cruise excursions; guided in English, German, Spanish, and French.
- Minimum age is 6 years, and children must be accompanied by an adult; not recommended for pregnant women or participants with health issues.
- Maximum weight allowed for zip lining and horseback riding is 250 lbs., and zipline harnesses have size restrictions of up to Waist 47”, Leg 29”, Chest 39
Calle Duarte, Imbert 57000, Dominican Republic
Full refund 24 hours in advance of departure time.
Sep 8, 2022
My family and I had a great time!!! The staff was incredible, very professional and knowledgeable, definitely put my nerves at ease. The landscape, animals and fruit trees were something out of a postcard. We would definitely do this again!!
Review provided by Peek Pro
More activities from this operator