Gear up for your next diving adventure with a full range of rental equipment to meet your diving needs. Rental rates are full price the first day and half price for each additional consecutive day.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Find all the right equipment to prepare for your next diving adventure in the beautiful Monterey Bay area
- Get all the right gear to explore the rich diversity of marine life underwater!
- Choose from a wide selection of rental items, including a full range of Men’s and Women’s sizes of 2-piece 6.5mm wetsuits
- Tanks available for rent include Steel 80’s (LP and HP), Steel 72’s, and Aluminum 80’s and 63’s, in addition to a limited number of HP100’s and HP120’s
- We also offer Light and Motion Sola Dive Lights as part of our rental inventory!
- Full inventory of diving equipment
- Rental equipment is made available on a first-come basis - We will always try our best to accommodate your needs; however, availability is limited to the quantity of equipment we have available
- Air fills are not included in the additional day’s rental price
- If you are renting SCUBA-specific equipment you will also need to present a certification card at the time of the rental
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy on gear reservations
Jul 6, 2020
Great dive shop! I love renting through y'all. Only complaint for this trip was a few issues with the O-rings on my buddy's tanks. Not a huge problem though.
Jun 30, 2020
I actually think that Aquarius as a whole is a nice shop. Unfortunately, I have had poor experiences back-to-back. These experiences include being double charged multiple times, having a random $360+ charge applied to my cc, faulty rental equipment, missing rental gear (which I take the blame for because I didn't double-check as I thought I was getting the same gear I had the day before) and even a bad attitude and eye-roll type response to issues. I realized this last weekend that these issues have all started with being helped by the same employee who can never seem to find my reservation in the system, she is young, thin, and has dirty blond hair. This is the same employee that when told a reg I had rented (that she checked out with me that morning) was free-flowing like crazy she responded, "well didn't you check it before you left?". I reminded her that she had checked it with me and she asked me to set it aside so she could take a look. When she turned the air on and it started free-flowing she said, "whoa" turned it off and then walked away. There was no, "oh wow, I am so sorry, let's get you a refund" or anything along those lines. I did end up getting a refund for the majority of that weekend as every day there was some sort of big issue, but that helpful assistance came from a different crew member which seems to be the norm. I have since purchased my own gear, sans tanks. I do like Aquarius and most of the staff I have interacted with are awesome, they seem to enjoy what they do and are helpful and engaging. I would like to continue spending money with Aquarius, but this one employee is proving that to be difficult.
Jun 23, 2020
I love the shop and service, but didn’t feel very safe regarding Covid-19. Not all staff were wearing masks and no customers were who were hanging around outside in groups.
Meeting location:  2040 Del Monte Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year