- 1 Rating
Colorado Wolf & Wildlife Center Guided Tour
Set off on a wild tour through scenic areas where you spot all sorts of local animals, including wolves. Follow along with a friendly guide, who points out must-see spots.
What You Will Do
- Travel through scenic parks and areas around the region, even checking out downtown Manitou Springs
- Explore the Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center in Divide where you enjoy plenty of opportunities for photos
- Sneak in some shopping in Manitou or get a taste of Colorado Wines along the Ute Pass if you have the time
- Learn about sustainable conservation practices as you discover the sanctuary’s daily life
- Bottled water, trail mix and granola bars
- Guided tour
Dress warm and in layers. Bring your camera, any special snacks you want to have, and a smile! This tour include approximately 75 minutes of guided light walking at the Wolf Center. The tour never cancels for weather.
24 hour cancellation policy. Must cancel at least 24 hours before tour start time to receive refund. Cancellations done within the 24 hour timeframe will incur a $10 fee per person.
- 1 Rating