Join us for a guided tour that includes the story of the historic Distillery, featuring the distillery museum, a tour of the working distillery and a tasting of our award-winning whiskeys.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Begin by learning the rich history of the distillery in the museum. Originally built in 1879, our distillery is a National History Landmark. Production ceased in 1961 but fortunately community redevelopment triggered a revitalization.
- See for yourselves! The tour guide will then take you round our fully-functioning distillery, now vibrant and thriving.
- Enjoy a tasting of our award-winning whiskeys and a complimentary Glencairn whiskey glass.
- 1-hour distillery tour
- Whiskey tasting
- Engaging and knowledgeable tour guide
- Glencairn whiskey glass
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled tour to allow time to park and check in
- Please wear comfortable shoes and plan to stand/walk for the duration of the tour (about an hour)
- 21+ alcohol constraints
- Children under 10 go free
Full refund up to 24 hours before the tour.
Nov 18, 2019
I was disappointed since the two options on the website said, Distillery Tour - tasting of our award-winning whiskeys and Cocktails Tour - sampling of our Rye & Bourbon whiskey. I did the distillery tour thinking I was going to try more bourbons (maybe the Old Pepper) but we just drink the Bourbon and the Rye exactly the same that said the Cocktail tour. I think you should change what the website said.
Nov 6, 2019
Very informative tour. Our guide was well versed and knowledgeable. Great history there!
Oct 25, 2019
Our tour guide was good, but the tour seemed short; not a great “value” for the tour price. Also, the tasting portion of the tour was rushed, and our guide disappeared quickly (for another tour), leaving no time for questions. Not a bad tour, but not a favorite
Meeting location:  1228 Manchester St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year