Join us for a guided tour that includes the story of the historic Distillery, featuring the distillery museum, a tour of the working distillery and a tasting of our award-winning whiskeys.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Begin by learning the rich history of the distillery in the museum. Originally built in 1879, our distillery is a National History Landmark. Production ceased in 1961 but fortunately community redevelopment triggered a revitalization.
- See for yourselves! The tour guide will then take you round our fully-functioning distillery, now vibrant and thriving.
- Enjoy a tasting of our award-winning whiskeys and a complimentary Glencairn whiskey glass.
- 1-hour distillery tour
- Whiskey tasting
- Engaging and knowledgeable tour guide
- Glencairn whiskey glass
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled tour to allow time to park and check in
- Please wear comfortable shoes and plan to stand/walk for the duration of the tour (about an hour)
- 21+ alcohol constraints
- Children under 10 go free
Full refund up to 24 hours before the tour.
Apr 5, 2020
we hope to come again after covid 19 is over with. We did cancel with a message left on your answering machine. Thank you Harry Yokum
Feb 26, 2020
It was awesome
Feb 18, 2020
We liked our guide who was engaging and personable and we liked learning about the distillery and the technology of making the spirits.
Meeting location:  1228 Manchester St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year