Come see where spirits are made! Our distillery tours are informative and fun for the whole family. All tours include a tasting of our fine spirits!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Our outgoing staff will take you through our building, built in 1913 and show you how we turn rain water into vodka!
- This historic landmark has an elaborate rain harvesting system and two 13,000 gallon storage tanks.
- Knock back samples of our delicious products, Vodka, Whiskey and Honey, in a guided tasting.
- All of our products are made using filtered Texas rainwater.
- Join in a game of Cornhole after your tour.
- Guided tour to see how we make our delightful spirits!
- At the end of the tour, enjoy a tasting of our three delicious products!
- Please show up 15 minutes prior to your tour, to allow us to check you in
- Cocktails welcome, and always encouraged on the tour!
- Under 21s must be accompanied, and stay in arms reach of a parent/ legal guardian.
- Must be 21+ to consume alcohol on the tour
- Dogs welcome to bar area, but not allowed on tour, due to sensitive equipment.
- No escalators or elevators, however, we do have ramp access.
Cancellations must take place within 24 hours of scheduled time. After 24 hours, refunds are not available.
We are more than happy to reschedule your tour at any time.
Oct 29, 2019
Tour guide seemed to be in a hurry and didn’t really have answers to any of our questions.
Oct 7, 2019
I was really looking forward to the tour as I love your products. The tour started late, was really fast, and he didn't know (and didn't seem to care to know) the answers to my questions. Sure, he was funny and likable, but seemed disinterested and scripted. At the end, he made a comment about meeting us down stairs, so we thought that maybe there was more. But not saying anything, he went behind the bar, made himself a drink, disappeared, came back and filled some shot glasses, disappeared again, and when he returned I asked him if that was it. I suspect that is a nice perk of the job, but I thought the amount of alcohol he drank seemed a little unprofessional. Quite an underwhelming 10-15 minutes. It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't wait 30 minutes to start it, and another 20 minutes afterwards not knowing if it was done. I will say the inside of the distillery is very nice, loved the furniture and decor. I was hoping the prices would be a little better inside, but $8 for a drink and $30 for a bottle of honey is no better than the outside stores. I don't think the tour was worth multiple people paying $10 for 15 minutes. Maybe it's better during operating hours, not sure.
Oct 1, 2019
Really nice people and awesome whiskey
Meeting location:  1734 E El Paso St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year