- 4 Ratings
Distillery Tasting in South Salt Lake
Drink up with a tasting at a local distillery where you are introduced to delicious grain-to-glass liquors. Taste three local spirits: Antelope Island Rum, Roofraiser Vodka, and Carl Akeley Gin.
What You Will Do
- Sample local spirits to find your favorite of the bunch, grabbing a bottle to take home and enjoy
- Sip Akeley Gin, an innovative tea gin with a unique and short list of botanicals that give it a deep flavor profile unlike any other
- Delight your taste buds with Roofraiser Vodka, which is made with non-GMO and organic wheat and rye
- Try Antelope Island Rum, a new twist on an old classic that you're sure to love thanks to its sweet mix of organic sugar cane and rich molasses
- Tasting at a local brewery
Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointed time. No one under 21 is allowed to join you in the tasting room. Merch, bottles of liquor, and cocktail supplies are available for purchase in the retail space.
- 4 Ratings
Corina (sp?) really knew all the products and their individual nuances and made us feel like family. That’s not surprising as Hugh Moon is my great, great grandfather. Marc did his homework and knew the family history and it was a pleasure to meet him. All the staff including Gary the dog were extremely friendly. The spirits were quite tasty and each had their own unique qualities. I quite liked the gins and a bottle of vodka followed us home. Great distillery, great people and a fantastic product. I highly recommend Dented Brick.
Excellent customer service, wonderful spirits, lovely environment. Thanks!