Grab your binoculars and discover the hidden wonders of a Mexican bird paradise. Pile into an air-conditioned van to be driven to two ideal locations for a day of bird watching. The rural town of Desembocada is perfect for catching sight of all sorts of aviary wonders, and is home to more than 80 species of birds.
- Enjoy round-trip transportation to and from the bird-watching sites in an air-conditioned van that gives you a break from the tropical weather
- Follow your expert, bilingual guide as they lead you to the ideal spots for catching a glimpse of winged wonders
- Explore the rural town of Desembocada where peaceful scenery attracts over 80 species of birds
- Stroll along the banks of the Ameca River and see resident and migratory birds: from herons to ducks to ibises
- Sit down for tasty snacks at a local restaurant
- Guided bird watching tour
- Bottled water and snacks at Boca de tomates
Bring binoculars, all terrain shoes or tennis shoes, insect repellent, a hat or cap, and a camera.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Marietas Islands Snorkeling and Bird-Watching Tour
Sail over the emerald waters of the Pacific to reach a tropical paradise, where uninhabited volcanic islands are riddled with underwater caves and towering cliffs. Spend the day exploring all the beauty that lies above and below the water of the Marietas Islands as you snorkel and bird-watch with your knowledgeable nature guide.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins
Guided Whale Watching Tour in Puerto Vallarta
Set off over the shimmering waters of the Pacific for a whale watching tour led by professional biologists. Look out for humpback whales, who send water shooting into the air from their blowholes for an eye-grabbing spectacle.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Bay of Banderas Snorkeling Adventure
Come and meet man’s best aquatic friend with a snorkeling adventure that introduces you to dolphins! Start off in the classic colonial town of Puerto Vallarta, where beautiful architecture and traditional vibes welcome you to the real Mexico. Then meet up with your biologist guides who will teach you all you need to know about these marine mammals before your snorkeling adventure.