Ultimate Winter Mountain Trip
Get a taste for how the locals live and play in some of their favorite Rocky Mountain playgrounds. Check out Red Rocks Park, Clear Creek Canyon, Continental Divide, and historic mountain towns.
What You Will Do
- Take a walk through beautiful Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater, marveling at your gorgeous surroundings
- Travel up rugged Clear Creek Canyon, looking out for rock climbers and local wildlife
- Visit a historic Old Western Gold mining town for shopping and strolling, gazing out over beautiful mountain rivers and the Dillion reservoir
- Travel through the amazing Eisenhower Tunnel, the longest, highest, passenger car tunnel in the world
- Trained knowledgeable and friendly tour guide
- Bottled water and snacks
Dress for the winter weather, the temperature in the mountains is very different than Denver. We recommend hat, gloves, jacket and comfortable walking shoes. Gondola ride is optional and only offered during Breckenridge ski season. Any hikes are less than a 3/4 mile and always optional.
Full-price cancellation charges for individual daily adventures will be assessed to you if the trip is canceled by you (the guest) less than 48 hours prior to the departure date. If cancelled by us – no cancellation fee. We have a 30-day cancellation policy for all private, group, and custom tours.
- 3 Ratings