Rocky Mountain National Park Summer Tour
Embark on a guided tour through the National Park, relishing 11 miles of alpine vistas, indulging in a picnic amidst pristine mountain landscapes, and savoring short, scenic walks
Cancellation: 1 day. Learn More
- Expert-guided exploration of ecology, geology, history in National Park
- 11-mile alpine journey with stunning views above trees
- Observe wildlife, ascend Trail Ridge Road, highest in North America
- Short hike to waterfall or lake, visit Estes Park, picnic in scenic valley by mountain stream
- Picnic lunch with your choice of sandwich (Turkey, Ham, Chicken Salad, Roast Beef or Veggie)
- Water refills and snacks
- Please dress appropriately for weather in the mountains.
- We recommend dressing in layers, a light jacket, and comfortable walking shoes.
1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80211
Please meet at the flagpole in front of the Crawford Hotel at Union Station.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Sep 15, 2023
Philly Phil communicated well from being to end by calling before pick up, talking about the park, eco system, trees and animals, Stanley Hotel and Estes park. Lunch was good at alpine visitors center. Made stops for views, short hikes and animal sightings. Finished with a smile.
Review provided by Peek Pro
More activities from this operator