Guided Trekking Tour of Mt. Evans
Experience awe-inspiring vistas from Mt. Evans’ 14,260 ft. summit, gazing upon local wildlife and 360-degree views of surrounding glacial lakes
Cancellation: 2 days. Learn More
- Travel through a rugged mountain canyon during a Mt. Evans summit hosted at 14,264 feet
- See bighorn sheep, mountain goats, and much more wildlife all in their natural habitat
- Walk the trail at Summit Lake and see a pristine glacial lake surrounded by wildflowers in the Alpine
- Enjoy time on your own in the historic western mining town of Idaho Springs
- Guided small group tour and transportation to all the sites we explore
- Water and snacks available
- Please bring a refillable water bottle if possible, we have a refill jug in the vehicle to keep everyone hydrated
- Please bring a jacket, hat and gloves as the average temperature at the top is around 40 degrees.
- Lunch is at the end of the day so please have breakfast prior to the tour starting.
- Before traveling up to high altitudes please check with your physician.
- We recommend this tour after being in Denver for a couple days to acclimate to the high altitude better.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80211
Please meet at the flagpole in front of the Crawford Hotel at Union Station
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Jul 13, 2022
Very pleasant guide - Frank.
Review provided by Peek Pro
More activities from this operator