Foothills of the Rockies Guided Tour from Denver
Embark on a half-day adventure-packed scenic tour, wandering through foothills and escaping Denver to immerse in natural beauty
Cancellation: 2 days. Learn More
- Explore historic Golden town’s shops, Clear Creek Trail, and local brewery scene
- Ascend Lookout Mountain via Lariat Trail for panoramic views and history
- Discover Wild West at Buffalo Bill Museum; spot bison in Denver’s Mountain Parks
- Witness Red Rocks Park’s beauty; view bison at Genesee Mountain Park with Continental Divide backdrop
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Admission to Buffalo Bills Museum
- Water refill and snacks
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather.
1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80211
Please meet at the flagpole in front of Union Station on Wynkoop St. Your guide will be driving a 12-passenger Ford touring van
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Sep 19, 2023
My husband and I had a great time on this tour. It surpassed our expectations. We loved our guide who was a hoot and not only provided us a lot of information but her personality made the trip so much more fun. I would recommend this tour to my family and friends.
Review provided by Peek Pro
More activities from this operator