Full Day Infinity Shifting Hybrid Bike Rental
Enjoy the sights and sounds of San Francisco while biking at your own pace with a chain-less Deluxe Infinity Shifting Hybrid Bike Rental. Get hooked up with free self-guided GPS.
What You Will Do
- Work with a chain-less Deluxe Infinity Shifting Priority Hybrid bike rental that will make those hills a breeze as you discover San Francisco's favorite attractions
- See Fort Point, the Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower San Francisco, Marin Headlands, the Palace of the Fine Arts, and much more
- Ride past museums, historic restaurants, and the National Park Alcatraz Island while narrators give you dazzling insight into San Francisco's rich history
- Enjoy a GPS-guided audio bike tour, which gives you exclusive access to this tour, is included free with every bike rental.
- Tackle San Francisco’s hills with ease on your Deluxe Infinity Shifting Hybrid Bike
- Infinity Shifting Priority Hybrid Bike Rental
- Free GPS-activated guided audio bike tour
- Cell phone mount
- Route map & map holder
- A helmet & bike lock
- Bike bag to hold belongings
- Gear rack & bungee
- GPS Tour download available free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Operates in all weather conditions, be sure to dress appropriately.
- 42 Ratings
I loved the bike and really enjoyed my ride but the fact the shop didn't open until 10.10am was a bit of a pain. I wouldn't have minded if I had been told in advance but I wasn't. When I arrived and things weren't open I went to the website and there was a banner explaining things but that was a little late. An email would have been appreciated.
The bicycles were of a good quality and the route was really well described using the app. The only thing that I would say is that items like insurance should be added when placing the order online. Or it should be included as part of the rental price.
Really easy to ride very comfortable
The bikes were great to ride and very comfortable. We had so much fine biking across the bridge and over on to Salsalito that we kept on going to Tiburon. I only wishe the manage and signage would have been better. (But not your fault.)
This is the first time I've ridden a bike of this type and I found it very easy to operate. No problems were experienced and the ride went smoothly. Staff were also very friendly, helpful and accommodating.
Excellent bikes, good information, helpful staff.
Overall a great experience. Rented our bike near Fishermans Warf in San Fran from two young girls working the desk. They were great! Enthusiastic and truly excited to help us. I asked a few questions about the ride only to learn they never took the Golden Gate bike ride themselves! I was surprised. I really think you would be best served if you put a small investment into your front counter employees once hired and had a veteran employee take them on the ride. I can only imagine how much more excited and helpful they would have been. I strongly urge you to consider that as an inexpensive investment on your part with a very high payback potential.
I would recommend this bike and this company to everyone who is looking to rent a bike. These bikes work very wel and in combination with the GPS audio tour it is an excellent experience.