Deep-Sea Fishing Trip in Murrells Inlet
Set sail for deep waters on a fishing trip where you battle some of the biggest fish around. Take home a delicious catch as you bask in the warm weather under the pristine South Carolina sky.
What You Will Do
- Land all sorts of fish on a deep-sea fishing adventure: Reel in mahi, grouper, snapper, barracuda, sharks and more
- Spend some time at sea as you enjoy the salty breeze and warm up under the bright sun
- Enjoy a boat equipped with up-to-date electronic systems and approved safety equipment
- Skip the hassle of cleaning your catch with the friendly crew taking care of the nitty-gritty
- Fishing license
- Rods, reels, bait, tackle and ice
- Fish cleaning services
- Fishing trip
Please dress according to the weather and season. Please wear non-skid footwear and sunscreen. It is recommended that you eat a non-greasy breakfast and keep all cameras and electronics in a water tight bag. Please contact your doctor if you think you might get sea sick. Please no glass of any kind and no alcohol except for beer. Participants must be at least 21 years of age to drink. Smoking is permitted.
Full refund for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of charter date. Full refund for cancellations due to weather conditions.