- 70 Ratings
Glass Blown Ornament Making Class
Roll up your sleeves and dive into the world of glassblowing during an interactive class. Create a special ornament you can cherish throughout the holiday season.
What You Will Do
- Have fun creating your own ornaments this holiday, while taking part in a guided glassblowing class
- Work alongside a professional who will go over everything you need to know before getting started, including safety, technique, and the equipment
- Learn the proper steps to glassblowing as you watch a live demonstration before trying yourself
- Customize your ornament to the fullest, decorating it with a variety of colors to choose from and more
- Guided art class
- All equipment and materials
- 70 Ratings
Really neat experience, just wish it wasn’t only 30 mins.
I know the class was extra big, but we all wish we had more time bowing and forming the class and the hooks and buttons.
A lot of standing around but the experience and making the glass itself was AWESOME!
Had a good time overall. I had really thought that I would learn more and participate in more of the hands on making of my ornament. It is $44 to "make" an ornament, barely doing anything in the making of it. My friend videoed for me and it took under 5 minutes. I bought another one already made for $20. So while I enjoyed this with my friends, it would have been tremendously better on my budget to have just let my friends make them & just bought 2 from the shop! I would love to be able to afford to actually learn art glass blowing. Hope to be back one day.
The overall experience was good and very interesting. Our class was quite large, so there was not really time to make the experience more personalized. I have friends who had a totally different experience because they were the only ones in their class. The color choices were somewhat limited. I spotted an ornament in the gallery that I wanted to try to create, but the color choice was not available. It would be nice to be able to mix your own colors instead of having a limited choice.