- 31 Ratings
Body Composition Testing at Tsunami Mixed Martial Arts
Take your health routine to the next level with hydro-static weighing where you accurately measure your body fat. Determine your body composition to better understand your wellness needs.
What You Will Do
- Take advantage of detailed body composition tests that allow you to customize your fitness regimen
- Get results that reveal your percentage of fat and lean mass, as well as your Estimated Metabolic Rate
- Find out your EXACT Resting Metabolic Rate to determine the caloric intake you need to lose fat or gain muscle
- Speak with friendly assistants, who help you understand the test results and their impact on your training program
- Body composition testing at Tsunami Mixed Martial Arts
Kindly give 24+ hours notice to reschedule penalty free.
- 31 Ratings
Ashley was excellent!
Love it!! Already scheduled my next appointment!!!
I felt like I was given a lot of information but no information about next steps. The person who I was working with talked about how they were rushed to drop off their child- so maybe this isn’t everyone’s experience. I believe dunk truck provided me with information. But it feels like pointless information unless I seak out a professional nutritionist/fitness coach. I got the rmr test and the dunk test.
My experience was good and I think I have some good information to help me measure changes. I enjoyed working with Rachel and the whole experience was very smooth.
Rachel was awesome - explained everything beautifully and made me feel so comfortable. Highly recommend Dunk Truck!
Rachel was very professional and gave clear, concise instruction. The process was efficient which is important on a work day.
Rachel was great, she explained the results and was very relatable. We discussed what the numbers meant and the tech gave me a good gauge of what my goals should be.
Excellent Staff!!! Knowledgeable staff that pointed me in the right direction!! I will be back in 6 weeks!!!!
Dunk Truck is an excellent tool to maximize you fitness goals.
Rachel was great. Very profession and knowledgeable. I learned a lot and enjoy my experience.