Full-Day Salt Cathedral and Lake Guatavita Tour
Partake in a thorough day trip of two of the most iconic towns near Bogotá: Guatavita and Zipaquirá. Learn the legend of El Dorado and marvel at the amazing Salt Cathedral, all in one day.
What You Will Do
- Head to Guatavita, a town in Colombia that was rebuilt after a major flood that destroyed it
- Explore the area around the lake during a guided hike, uncovering the history and much more
- Check out the Guatavita natural park where you'll gain a better understanding of the local flora and fauna
- Uncover the charming area of Zipaquirá, a thriving city located in central Colombia
- Marvel at the Salt Cathedral, learning about its construction and religious symbolism
- Get a chance to see plenty of landmarks along the way, including the Zipaquirá Archaeological Museum and Casa del Nobel Gabriel García Márquez
- Full-day guided tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry to the Salt Cathedral and Guatavita’s natural park
- Risk insurance
Lunch is not included: you can choose from a variety of restaurants in the area (your guide will help you pick one).
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 12 hours in advance.
- 3 Ratings