- 59 Ratings
Daytime Canopy Climbing Introduction in Oak Harbor
Gear up for a unique climbing experience high up in the trees of Oak Harbor. Work with trained instructors to learn fundamental skills that lead to a successful and fun time outdoors.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a half-day adventure through the treetops to experience for yourself the thrill of canopy climbing
- Master the basics so you can scamper high into the air, reaching heights of over 200 feet
- Participate in a comfortable environment perfect for beginners where there's no added stress of competition
- Uncover the essentials of tree climbing as you work with a professional, who has years of experience
- Guided intro climbing course
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
- 59 Ratings
I chose this rating because there wasn't a higher one. The instruction was upbeat and careful. The instructor was encouraging, knowledgeable and informative. The process looked harder than I thought but was not as hard as it looked. And the view from as high up as I got was spectacular. I am so glad we did this.
This was an amazing one-of-a-kind experience. I gained a great appreciation for the ancient and majestic tree we climbed and loved being able to see the forest from above. The views from our perch were extraordinary and especially nice at sunset. Leo offered great personal care in helping me get to the tree top along with the younger members of our group. I highly recommend this experience!