Explore the tropical charm of the Phi Phi Islands early in the morning before the crowds arrive. Walk the white beaches and take in the native sights as a local guide leads the way.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a full-day journey through Koh Phi Phi with a professional guide making sure you visit the must-see spots
- See scenes from the silver screen when you explore where the movie The Beach was filmed, including Maya Bay
- Check out the sky-high cliffs at Pileh Cove, the excitable primates at Monkey Beach and the historic birds nests of Viking Cave
- Fuel up on a lavish lunch at Bamboo Island, then dive into turquoise waters on a snorkeling excursion
- Full-day guided trip
- Round-trip transfer
Nov 21, 2018
We did NOT like the little truck carts used to transport people, accessing the back getting in/out can be dangerous and slippery, as well riding in the back with luggage is not ideal. Riding in and requesting the Golf Carts were preferred, they need to convert their fleet to all Golf Carts. Given the cost of this hotel per night, I expected a little less risk when trying to simply get to my room. After a 13 hours flight the last thing I want to do is try and climb in/out of a small truck to be shuttled to my room.
Nov 11, 2018
The experience itself was wonderful, but you charged a ton for crappy pictures of which there weren’t many of us (I downloaded 38 total and over half of those were landscape shots) and a video with 2 black minutes at the end while music played. I emailed you and got this survey before a response from your team, so I’m definitely feeling like I didn’t get what was paid for on that front. I would take a boat tour with you again but I would tell anyone who would listen to never purchase your videos and pictures.
Dec 26, 2016
1) It says on your site, that price is THB3500, but you charged 115 USD, that is THB4131!!! 2) Departure from Siam Adventure Office must be at 07:30am, but we departured at about 7:50; 3) As it says on your site, first stop should be World Famous Maya Bay, but it wasn't! It was the last stop at about 3:30 PM, when it was overloaded with tourists.. That was compleatly opposite of early bird day trip!!!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year