Vis a Vis (Raber) Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride
Cozy up in a horse-drawn carriage that seats up six passengers for an intimate experience. See the sights of Highland Park in the most unique way.
What You Will Do
- Make lasting memories with your friends and family while aboard a horse-drawn carriage
- Listen to the sound of the horses trotting and the Christmas music played in the background for an extra special feel
- Enjoy a romantic evening sipping on a warm beverage, cuddling up with a warm blanket and taking in the beautiful homes and lights of Highland Park
- Take the opportunity to enjoy dinner at Café Madrid before or after a holiday carriage ride
- Horse-drawn carriage ride
- Bluetooth speaker
- 20% off Café Madrid's menu
- Please be cautious around the horses and carriages
- Watch your toes around the carriage wheels, if a horse steps forward or backward the carriage wheels will move
- Please assist small children onto the carriage
- Remain seated at all times once you step into the carriage
- Please refrain from yelling and being disrespectful to the residents of Highland Park
- Arrive early due to limited parking
- Wear comfortable warm clothing
- Consider bringing extra blankets
- Use restroom prior to the scheduled carriage ride as there is no stopping on the route
- 42 Ratings
A very pleasant carriage ride! I would recommend to family and friends.
We had a great time! A storm hit the night we were supposed to ride and they were able to change our reservation to another night easily. They provided blankets to keep us warm and we enjoyed talking with our driver. We even got to pet the horse afterwards. Thanks Hitch of Memories! We'll come back next year!
We Loved it. The weather was perfect and the kids had a ball. Everyone was very friendly and it was a great way to make memories. Thank ya'll so much
The staff greeted us so warmly and were so eager to make our ride special for us! I have already recommended you to several friends and hopefully this will become an annual tradition for us!!!
Great ride and driver was fun
Everyone else in my party would say very satisfied. However I was the last one on to be the third person on the bench behind the driver. I had to sit twisted to the side on one hip which gave me a pinch in my back. Very uncomfortable. And we are not big people. The carriage we had last time (not your company ) easily fit the six of us.
We had such a wonderful time, one of the best family memories for Christmas 2018! So looking forward to our next ride.
It was a perfect ride. The pick up was easy, the ride was delightful, and it ended smoothly.
Roxie was fabulous. Such an enjoyable time.
It was a lovely evening!
The staff was amazing. After reading other reviews and hearing from a few others that had done this previous years, I was disappointed in the Christmas Light experience. I was expecting much more.
Not sure if it was Hitch of Memories issue but seemed like fewer houses had lights this year. Our driver was great.
HoM did an outstanding job helping us make a great memory! I proposed to my girlfriend during this ride and she said YES! She said I’d created a perfect, magical memory for my proposal. Thanks HoM!
Totally not y'alls fault but the lights wetr very underwelming. Every thing else was fantastic.
Lovely carriage and good ride for 2 people.
Our carriage ride started 32 minutes late. Otherwise, it wAs great.
Everyone involved was very kind and friendly. We had a great time!
Our driver was super; when asked about his outfit, he gave us some great details, and told us about our horse as well ("Esquire"). AND he put up with all of our (off-key) singing to the Christmas songs!
Driver was very friendly and knowledgable of handling the horse