Discover Dallas's best attractions for one great price. Skip the line and save time as you tour impressive virtual exhibits at the Perot Museum of Nature and Science and get breathtaking 360-degree views of Dallas at the Reunion Tower GeO-Deck.
What You Will Do
- Experience Dallas at your own pace when you visit the city's top attractions and have plenty of time after to shop, dine and more
- Visit the Perot Museum of Science to see a Tyrannosaurus rex, a battlefield of robots, and a simulated tornado all in high-tech 3-D
- Zoom in on Dallas from any direction with a trip to the Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
- Explore the Sixth Floor Museum for insights into John F. Kennedy’s tragic death, or spend a few hours on the 106-acre Dallas Zoo when you choose Option Ticket 1
- Choose Option Ticket 2 to learn all about eight years of presidential history at the George W. Bush Presidential Library, or opt for an outdoor trip to the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden, which features 19 different gardens and an outdoor play garden for children
- Skip most ticket lines with your booklet and save 40% off combined regular admission prices
- Passbook with tickets for admission to Perot Museum of Science and the Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
- Choice of Option Ticket 1: admission to the Sixth Floor Museum or the Dallas Zoo
- Choice of Option Ticket 2: admission to the George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum or the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
- 40% savings
Ticket books are valid for 9 consecutive days beginning with the first day of use. Vouchers can be redeemed at the first attraction visited. Pass holders simply present their voucher and receive a CityPASS in return. Choice tickets give you choice of two attraction; though you don't need to choose until you go to either location.