- 7 Ratings
Rally Car Off-Road Experience
See what you can do on an off-road track with this adrenaline-fueled adventure perfect for fun lovers. Fly around outdoors, taking on a series of obstacles and turns that test your skills to the max.
What You Will Do
- Embark on a wild rally-car course driving adventure, enjoying the wind in your hair as you reach high speeds
- Push your Ford Raptor, pre-runner, or side by side a bit harder than you can get away with on the street with an off-road experience
- Try out a variety of different track configurations on a course extending over 140 acres where you enjoy some rough, rutty, off-road awesomeness
- Unleash your desert racing skills in a safe, closed-circuit environment with a series of whoops, jumps, berms and ruts to simulate a diverse array of off-road terrain
- Rally-car course driving experience
Any vehicle that meets the eligibility requirements for Texas Raptor Runs is allowed.
- 7 Ratings
Fantastic place to learn to drive like a real race car driver! The guys are cool, the track is large and well maintained. Absolutely zero complaints. I will definitely be going out to the Rally Ranch for future events. Thanks guys!
Course was a bit too short imo and also a lot of people had the same complaint. Loved the small stomp shower of it but it needs to be no less than 3 miles and no greater than 6 miles. Overall it was a good experience.
I had a great time. There was plenty of time for everyone to take as many runs on the track as they wanted. I wish the technical sections in the woods had been open and maybe some of the tits shaved down and leveled a bit. Maybe if the track had been sprayed a bit more to control dust a little better but nothing was too terrible. Just constructive criticism for next time.
Excellent short track, Dave and the team were all very friendly. Safety briefing was good and comprehensive. The day was setup very well with plenty of run time and no stress or pressure. Will be there again.