Dadao Traditional Food Tour
Dive into the historical streets of Dadaocheng to get a taste of mid-19th century Taipei. Head to one of the oldest parts of the city to chow down on some favorite traditional eats.
What You Will Do
- Visiti charming restaurants and their signature dishes, marvelling at photogenic architecture and alleyways
- Eat your way through Dihua street and discover why Dadaocheng is the local's favorite neighborhood in town
- Soak up the atmosphere of the Mazu Temple beer garden and savor a 70-year-old recipe where noodles are made fresh daily
- Check out an old-school pastry shop that boasts pastries that have been around for centuries
- All food and beverage tastings
- Guided tour
All sales are 100% non-refundable and non-exchangeable unless there is a typhoon. If you've made any mistake, please notify us within 24 hours of purchase and we can help you make any necessary changes.