- See historic landmarks on your way, such as where Washington crossed the Delaware River on Christmas day in 1776
- Enjoy great scenery and historical sites as you travel down the Delaware Canal Towpath on a bicycle
- Later, head to a local winery for a delicious tasting while learning how the grapes transform into your favorite sip
- Guided bike tour along Delaware Canal Towpath
- Highlights about local history and sites
- Wine tasting
Please bring your own bike and helmet.
Riders must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
Tours will be rescheduled in the event of inclement weather.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
River Towns Ride Bike Tour of Historical Towns Along the Delaware River
Travel across state borders on a bike tour through quaint towns that rest along the Delaware River. Take in riverside views as you bike past mills and inns dating back to the Revolution, then enjoy a lunch full of local flavors.