Take your pick of a four or five-day tour to explore the jungles of the Cuyabeno reserve. Discover all the natural beauty this area has to offer as you satisfy your inner adventure lover.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Discover an oasis of peace in the Ecuadorian Amazon, the Cuyabeno Reserve
- See a world of flora and fauna, including birds, monkeys, caimans, frogs, bullet ants, turtles, pink river dolphins, and snakes
- Learn about the region’s botany and the intriguing properties of the things that surround you
- Head to the local Siona community where you interact with the people who live and thrive off this land
- Discover how to make yucca bread, how coffee is grown, and meet a shaman
- Choose between expeditions that are either four or five days long for the experience that works for you
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Camping equipment
- Electricity to charge batteries
- Meals in the tour
Aug 22, 2019
It was a gorgeous, unique and wild experience. We will keep it in our hearts for a long time!
Jun 25, 2019
The jungle trip was awesome and so cool. Unfortunately the bus ride took to much time because of problems with the road. The bus is not that good for a ride of 12 hours. Maybe you should change the bus for a better one so you can sleep.
Feb 2, 2019
The tour was very repetitive with what we did each day the only exception being the indigenous community. The guide was lovely and did a great job of identifying biodiversity but was lacking in additional details. Sometimes the food was great and sometimes not good enough. One of the meals was cucumber with a side salad and rice.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year