- 1 Rating
Four-Day Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu
Head out on the Salcantay Trek, which was named among the 25 best treks in the World by National Geographic. Visit Cusco, Machu Picchu, and more on a four-day trip.
What You Will Do
- Drive from Cusco to Mollepata, stopping for breakfast before following a scenic trail on your way to Soraypampa
- Hike up to Humantay lagoon and see the impressive snowy mountain of Salcantay smiling down at you
- Spend two hours exploring the history and magic of Machupicchu, an enigmatic city with stunning monuments
- Check out the well-preserved ruins hidden among the majestic Andes, getting an up-close look at palaces, baths, temples, tombs, sundials, and more
- Professional bilingual guides
- Bus from Cusco to Mollepata
- Three breakfasts, three lunches, three dinners, and two nights camping
- Four-day trip
- 1 Rating
What an awesome trek! The hiking and scenery were incredible and the logistics were well prepared by our guide. Our main contact before the trek also went above and beyond in helping us recover some lost luggage.