We're excited to help you complete your booking with Peru Travel Company.
4-Day Inca Jungle Trek
Spend four days on a trek through the jungles of Peru where you uncover Incan history with a friendly guide. Bike, hike, and trek through scenic landscapes.
What You Will Do
- Drive through the most beautiful sacred valley of the Incas, the center of the Inca civilization, and be dropped off 4,316-meters high at Abra Malaga
- Hop on a bike to freewheel down quiet but challenging roads, passing by different ecological levels typical of the cloud forest and ice-capped mountains
- Arrive at the small archeological site called Humanmarca, then spend the night in Santa Maria, enjoying the sunset of the Andes
- Hike through the Incan citadel of Machu Picchu, learning about Incan history, then wander around during some free time
- Take a bus or walk back down to Aguas Calientes: Get on board a train toward Ollantaytambo before heading back to Cusco City
- Four-day guided adventure
- Three breakfast, lunches, and dinners
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Bike gear
Select Date & Time