The Cumberland Island Kayak Tour is a favourite among paddlers, young and old alike. See Wild Horses, Dolphin and even armadillo after kayaking up to the white sandy beaches of Cumberland Island.
Best Price Guaranteed
- The largest of Georgia’s Golden Isles, Cumberland Island is really just a stone’s throw from Amelia Island.
- From Fort Clinch State Park, good currents across the Cumberland Sound provide an excellent and rewarding intermediate kayak experience, abounding with dolphins, seagulls, terns, and skimmers.
- Your arrival on Cumberland Island National Seashore is a magical experience. The island features pristine beaches, dunes, marshes, and wildlife, including their famed wild horses, descendants of horses left there by the Spanish in the 1700s.
- From your kayak and upon arrival to the beach, paddlers can expect to witness an abundance of shorebirds, along with sea turtles, wild turkeys, and perhaps an armadillo or two!
- Walk the white, sandy beach, searching for shells, shark teeth, and fossils, while enjoying the beauty and allure of this captivating island paradise.
- 3 hour tour (approx. 2 hours paddle time and 1 hour to enjoy your time beach-combing)
- Complementary photography is also included
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
Nov 6, 2019
Stacy is AMAZING
May 3, 2017
We had a great time! Thomas was helpful and patient and our pictures turned out wonderful! Thank you!!
Meeting location:  432 S 8th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year