- 3 Ratings
Cultural District Tour of Fort Worth
Spend two hours exploring Fort Worth’s Cultural District on a tour to three world-class museums. Meander around the Amon Carter Museum of American Art, the Kimbell, and the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth to see impressive collections of artworks by some of the most innovative artists around the world.
What You Will Do
- See more of Fort Worth on a 90-minute tour of Fort Worth's Cultural District that focuses on three eye-catching museums
- View the work of four prominent and ingenious architects: Philip Johnson, Louis Kahn, Renzo Piano and Tadao Ando, whose buildings continue to inspire those who visit them
- Discuss the district’s history and the development of these museums with your friendly guide, who offers insightful tidbits
- Learn how each architect responded to the challenges of Fort Worth’s unique environment to create buildings that embrace the landscape
- Guided tour of Fort Worth's Cultural District
- 3 Ratings
The guide was extremely knowledgeable, gracious, accommodating and even added a little humor. Our group of four all said we would do it again and definitely would recommend it to our friends.