Experience a cultural tour of breathtaking sights, delicious local foods, and unforgettable experiences in Guatapé, Colombia!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Start your journey with a delicious typical Colombian breakfast
- Your journey continues through a neo-colonial style village in Marinilla
- Taste fresh, local fruit while relaxing in the town square
- Climb 740 steps of the Peñol stone to observe one of the most scenic views in the whole of Colombia
- Enjoy lunch in Guatapé while viewing its architecture, cobbled streets and brightly colored houses
- Light breakfast, lunch, beverages
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- There is an additional charge to climb the Peñol stone
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- 50% refund for cancellations made 24 hours or more prior to experience start time.
Jan 13, 2020
tour felt very touristic. tour guide was always making cheesy jokes instead of telling us actual information. bus was playing crappy german schlager musik. restaurant in guatape also felt very touristic. oh and the tour guide mentioned leaving a review with tripadvisor for what felt like 20 times.
Jan 4, 2020
We had a very good trip to Guatapé with some great guides: Sander, Angelica and Louis. They were very friendly and welcoming and Sander was a good storyteller with a great sense of humour :-) We really liked the visits to the towns, especially Guatape, but thought that there were too many people at the rock to really enjoy the view.
Dec 30, 2019
We got very ill the evening before the tour and Toucan was not willing to work with us and reschedule the tour even though we had already purchased and completed 2 additional tours with the company. Even after the coffee tour we took a day prior was delayed by 40 mins because they overbooked and we didn’t fit in the bus and then we had to walk over a mile once there because the road was being worked on and they didn’t have cars to take us to the farm. They did not inform us of this prior. So with all this, and the fact we had already booked and completed 2 other tours with them- I was very disappointed that Toucan was unwilling to work with us in rescheduling the Guatapé tour.
Meeting location:  41a2 Cl. 10
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year