Experience a cultural tour of breathtaking sights, delicious local foods, and unforgettable experiences in Guatapé, Colombia!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Start your journey with a delicious typical Colombian breakfast
- Your journey continues through a neo-colonial style village in Marinilla
- Taste fresh, local fruit while relaxing in the town square
- Climb 740 steps of the Peñol stone to observe one of the most scenic views in the whole of Colombia
- Enjoy lunch in Guatapé while viewing its architecture, cobbled streets and brightly colored houses
- Light breakfast, lunch, beverages
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- There is an additional charge to climb the Peñol stone
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- 50% refund for cancellations made 24 hours or more prior to experience start time.
Feb 23, 2020
The guide, Sanders, was outstanding. He gave us the right amount of information and his English was very good. The town was charming and the rock climbing was fun.
Feb 22, 2020
Highly knowledgeable and extremely friendly. Great experience. Thanks to Paulo the spanish speaker and the English speaker, do not remember his name.
Feb 1, 2020
It seemed like our tour guide, Sander rushed us through the city tours of Marinilla and Guatape. I would like to suggest that he allow more time for us to take pictures of the beautiful sites.
Meeting location:  41a2 Cl. 10
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year